Friday, September 12, 2008

P.O.R.N.

Pure Orgasm. Run Now! Bwahahahaha!
I am now in an Internet Cafe with my friends and we thought of killing the time. We will have a Chronicler's Club meeting later this afternoon around 5:30 and we are also bored, so yeah. xD I'm a chronicler~ yeah! The president of the club who happens to be my friend informed us in advance that the club will be having a field trip somewhere in the city. And I'm so looking forward to it. <3! Now, I'll leave you gawking and go insane with this very sexy and so destructive pics of DBSK. I screen capped these two from a fanvid at youtube. I'm gonna embbed it later tonight. And a little .gif at the bottom. My friend asked me if I could save it to her USB. hahahaha! :P The .gif is from LJ. I'm gonna put proper credits later.











Photobucket






If you read my previous post, just before this, you will know why I have a title like this.

I wanna save a post because I'm positive I won't be able to post the pics I said I'll be uploading. Those were the pics me and my cousins took few days ago featuring our faces, of course. xD I so have a very busy weekend and I freaking hate it. That's why.




Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^