Monday, September 22, 2008

Total WTF.

LHJKLHAHKJGHSGJALKHSJKGHAKLHKLJKAKHAKJGDLL;DJALHLK;KLALASJILaj!



I.HATE.LSM.LIKE.SERIOUSLY.

I have watched this for the 1274596493002749573 times already.

And guess what? It kills.

I don't wanna elaborate more about what I can say about this MV and all but I'll just sum it up to:

1. The intro was super wtfage. This has been the sexiest vid of them ever.

2. Jae's sexy muscles was shown somewhere in the vid and it so squishable damnit, please anticipate for it.

3. Junsu's hip thrusts somewhere in the vid is LAKHLSHHAJKHKJSHKHALHJJA!

4. Yoochun looked lost somewhere in the vid when he was put in that glass room/cubicle whatchamallit but still appealing enough to make me go @_@.

5. Changmin is sexy in that water tank I want him.

6. Yunho being tied and all is super wtfage.

Overall. Super wtfage.

I'm DLing the full vid now.

Special thanks to the awesome Genesis @ bww2..

The confidentiality of the woman wearing red in their MV is really getting into my nerves. Why did they have to cover her nice face? It should be shown to the whole world for publicity. Aish. But anyways, I don't blame the staff and crew and whoever said that covering the woman's face is a brilliant idea. Fans watch the vid because of DBSK not her. LMAO.

I can't wait to save it in my player and play it 24/7.

I missed the showcase yesterday night as if I could watch it live. Meh.

If you wanna know how's my condition doing right now, its been terrible since last night and has worsen this morning thats why I called in sick. But, don't worry though. I can still manage. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^