Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Return of the Comeback


I believe its been ages and I apologise.

I wanted to post something for the first day of October yet I failed.
I'm such a failure.

Things that happend in the last 2 weeks of September were phenomenal. I did not imagine I could and would finally be able to realise the rotten truth about me and the world at large.
Sometimes, life gets tougher than expected but in the long run, as we try to contemplate, we will soon realise everything has its own reason.
Anyone remembered the Mango Jam me and my classmates made? I promised to post some pics.. Though its long overdue, still a promise is a promise.




That is my penmanship. XD
My surname is the one at the last...
You go figure. ;]





Yamango Jam!
I also did the drawing.. XD
Best served with Bread and Crackers~




This is a common scenario of me and my gang whenever we feel like skipping classes I mean, when we feel like chilling out. XD Figure out who I am in the three.. XD

P.S. I'm not gonna die yet. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^