Saturday, September 13, 2008

For OUR Eyes Only

Just a warning to anyone who's going to read and view this blog post.
If you find this in any way offending and destructive, kindly hit ALT+F4.
Haters out there, I don't need you and don't bother reading this post.


.




For Our Eyes Only
it sucks thats its free to watch and not to touch.


T___________T


.
I snagged this pic together with other 4 more from lj.
Guess who was that sex!y guy wearing that sex!y shirt that says:
Humorous and Fragmentary. lolz.






This is like *worships the screen* the sexiest, orgasmic, ovary-destructing, and oh so f*ckable pic I've ever seen for 2008, so far! I hope they'll release a bigger size of this pic. I'd like to have it printed so that I can touch, squish,stare at it for 24/7 without blinking, and lick it if I have to. I wonder if this going to be on of the pics in their coming and much awaited 4th Album and comeback...




His trademark smirk.. *flails*




sadasdasdadaddsaffsfsfsf


-dies-


















Just click on it. It'll take you to wonderland.





Y'know? If I were to say something on this pic? I'd definitely say Yunho looks like an actor here. A CIA Investigator or maybe an agent in disguise or anything that involves the ones I said.






This is one is my favorite of all the 7o+ pics i downloaded few hours back. This pic somewhat have a very sophisticated yet mysterious effect on it. And its nice because it on a grayscale.










Do I have to really say it? Just look at the quote on Changmin's bag. And don't forget to notice those sexy arms. Min's really working his arms out.








The pic that I hate the most. He IS making me a sinner. xD






Just look at those sideburns he got there. I'm soo aiming to have sideburns as sexy as his. My hair's short now, and as much as possible, I wanted to grab this oppurtunity to have sideburns. I've always wanted one. ^^


I just love how he stares like that. I feel like I'm gonna melt.. lolz. This young man is aware of his sexiness. Dang. God Bless his parents




Ah. I just don't know what to say.


Its like he's checking on something or for someone~



I just loove how he stares straight at the camera.








If you will look closely, you can see a redness in his throat. It lookes like he got a surgery something. I seriously don't know if he really had one and I also don't know why he got one there. Still, he looks sexy and that redness thingy did not lessen my love for the fcukable Jung Yunho.





Don't he look nerdy? I did not know he's got a very cute dimple in his lower right/left either way it is in his lip. I also got one. Opposite to his~ Its destiny! haha!




These were pics from the Shanghai thingy I forgot. SM Town Concert I guess. Man, I have a terrible brain. But, Yunho's more terrible. He drive me nuts. I never really liked him this much. But, now, I think I'm in love.



By the way, the Concert was today, Sept 13th around 7 or 8pm I think. I assume it was explosive and sexy. hahaha. I wonder if there will still be ripping off of shirts, and all. I'm looking forward to it. xD




Its close to 3 o'clock now. Sept 14th.





Toodles~



credits: on the pic + dbsj comm






No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^