Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Awesome First Saturated Day In October

title ftw.

So, we went to the beach today and it was 8730334601374 times fun!

I no longer have the fair complexion I once had and patiently cared and persevered for almost a couple of months. T___T

My mind needs food at the moment so while waiting for dinner to be served, I'll just leave this post for tonight and edit this when I'm done with my laundry. Dang, handwash sucks.

Pics will follow.

edit [0300 hrs, Sunday]

Due to unexpected stuffs that took place, I wasn't able to edit this post on the said time. Wait, did I even said a specific time when shall I edit this post? Aiiyooo. So, anyways, its already 3am and to tell you the truth, I haven't done my laundry still and it's in the bathroom soaked and I guess it will stink few more minutes from now. I really need to take a sleep first. I feel like a zombie.

BTW, the reason why I wasn't able to do the things I should be doing, as mentioned above, was because we went to the Cathedral, situated in the City to pay homage to the Virgin Mary. The sacred Virgin Mary's statue something something (forgive me for not knowing the name of the statue something) was brought from the Monastery in Simala to town and today, since its already Sunday morning, is the last day of the sacred statue. It was believed that the Virgin Mary's sacred statue is miraculous and anyone who asks for something from her would really happen. You know, usual stuffs people do..

Did I said in one of the previous blog posts that I am a Roman Catholic?

Anyways, enough said. I really should go to sleep now before Mom starts to shout at me, hailing me away from the precious computer screen and keyboard that I trully miss.

I think I'll just edit this by the time I woke up later..


And just because my Auntie and I discussed about DBSK on our way home from the Cathedral:



Yeah. I love them. XD
And their pronounciations has improved its so impressive!


P.S.
I'm buying the Mirotic Album Version A. ftw! *flails*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^