Monday, October 13, 2008

Forgive and Forget

Forgive and Forget

Carrying a grudge is a loser's game. It is the ultimate frustration because it leaves you with more pain that you hold in the first place.

Recall the pain of being wronged, the hurt of being stung, cheated, demeaned. Doesn't the memory of it fuel the fire of fury again? Do you feel that hurt each time your memory lights on the people who've done you wrong? Your own memory becomes a videotape within your soul that plays unending reruns of your old rendezvous with pain. Is this fair to yourself—this wretched justice of not forgiving?

The only way to heal the pain that will not heal itself is to forgive the person who hurt you. Forgiving heals your memory as you change your memory's vision. When you release the wrong doer from the wrong, you cut a malignant tumor out from your inner life. You set a prisoner free—yourself.


Forgive and Forget (Harper & Ron)
-Reader's Digest September 1990





I've kept this selection/topic in the back portion of my Computer Notebook. You wanna know why? Because I was thinking of posting this one up in either my FS blog or in my BS blog while having our Computer Class and ditch my teacher's discussion. haha!

Y'know, not many of you knew this controversial side of mine.

Yes, I'm controversy/pathetic illegitimate child who longs for his real Dad since ages.

It's quite funny how I envy little kids whenever they get carried by their Daddies in malls or in anywhere. The sight of it somehow strucks me senseless.

I envy them. I don't know why.

At first, I feel like "Awww. How cute." but, just right after when realisation comes at me, I go "sh1t. I feel like crying. whatthefuckk?" then go Emo.

My step-dad has been treating me well when I was still younger but things has changed. And I'm not gonna elaborate more about that thing so as to not make you guys pity me more. haha!

Okay, so it's not that bad narrating stuffs in the internet. Specially more private stuffs. Afterall, it's not a live interview where almost 3/4 of the population of the world knows about my story and all.



It's just a matter of time forgiving and forgetting.

If you were in my place, you'd also be confused on what to do.


I'm alright okay?
Just feel like posting this up to cut a malignant tumor out from my fucking life. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^