Monday, October 13, 2008

Hokay, this post is *NOT* for Anti JaeHo fans A.K.A. people with diabetes and close-minded/ fucktardswhosmellykshitgodie


GLAD THIS WAS JUST A STILL IMAGE CUZ IF NOT, I'D REALLY DIE ON THE SPOT.




I actually don't have any idea why the heck I edited this pic..

God knows how happy I am right now. lol.

Little keedz, don't try to imitate a 16 year old pervert & sex deprived someone like me.

Why did Yunho made his nipples moobies that obvious in the first place?
Made me go *flails* like never before. Damn.

I'm a sinner. I hope I rot and die now.
LMAO.






OffSidetopiness:
The random multiple posts update:
The Week That Was # 78

The other multiple post is those two below this fucking post. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^