Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lubricants IS not just for lubrication. It can also be used as a noun, a verb, an adverb and an adjective.

Again, do not mind my freaky title.

Woah. I came home super early today! Just put my bags in the sofa, let out my lunch bag and put it in the table. I actually ditched my classmates for this afernoon's practice.

The fourth year high school students of my school were asked to make an opening presentation for this month's Social Studies Month. The program will be, I believe, in the last week of October. And just yesterday, our Social Studies informed us about our activities:

October 26th - Tree Planting
November 8th - Feeding Program
December 8th - Pilgrimage


Well, that's not just that. There will be more coming soon. And, my prediction about me being a dead meat by the month of October (if you could still remember I mentioned it in one of my previous posts).

Also, this is so random but I will just blog about it to make this post longer than the usual. lol

So, few blocks away from our house is a Gasoline Station. I'll just keep the name of that gasoline station for the sake of confidentiality. XDDDDD

So, I was randomly reading the signs and saw a weird and unusual word for me...

and that word is "lubricants".


which reminded me of reading a pile of fics stored in my livejournal account.

To tell you the truth, if I don't have the time I really wanted to use, I just go to LJ then, scan some stuffs then if ever I like it and feel like reading it, I'll then click Memories. XD

Okay, I need food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^