Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Because I'm A Sucker..


I slept right after I came from school and changed clothes.


Why must I love my comfy bed that much that everytime I go on top of him,

I get swept away hypnotised?


Anyways, anyways, its a freaking 6am already.


And I still have to go to school for our CAT Formation.
We, hopefully, will visit our Literature teacher who is currently in the hospital...
He got sick badly. I don't know the cause though~ T____T
I hope he's doing fine now.




And pictures?




YOOSU ftwishageness~


Just love how Junsu bit his upper lip.

And how Yoochun's cheeks form like that of an egg.





This is just so LMAO.


They both look adorkable.





This pic has to be printed..



YOOSU on stage..
You know something, if you were one of my classmates, and if you've seen how my hair looks like when its not in its proper state, you'd say I gots the hair of Yoochun. The thing is, the "overlapped" crazy/weirdo fringe of Chun is right-sideways, while mine's on the left. ^^;V





zombie


Photobucket

And well, I can't get enough of him so yeah. This is like one of the many selected wishes a fangirl(who doesn't stink, lol) like me. Jaejoong's sexy fucking forehead ftwishageness.

This .gif was from Happy Together show. I haven't watched it. T___T Maybe tonight or later by the time I get home from school and when I finished my businesses. ^^;V





And, well, the reason why I wasn't able to update a more decent post was because of Ms. Ana Marie Calumba, who forced asked to overhaul her *NEW* blogspot account. haha. Well, she's gay after all so, why not?



Okay. That would be all for now. Ima go take bath. ;]

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^