Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Week That Was #78

title ftwishageness.

And and and so, I am proud to say that this is my 91st post.
9 more posts to be able to meet the 100th!

Anyways, I've decided to make multiple random blog posts for this day.
Though I'm not quite sure if I will be able to post those random blog posts for today in a specific time. I still have something to do, in other words: chores and school works.

I'm really gonna edit this after I do my laundry. ^^;V

edit~ October 13th 2:19am

GAAAAAH. Would you still care to know what happened to me the during the last week?

So yeah, we had that fucking and tiring CAT Formation, that's the reason why my thighs hurt like mad. I swear, I'm so getting equal on you soon, Mr. Wing 1.

After that exhausting CAT formation we ate our luncheon then head to Perpetual Succor Hospital to visit our sick Literature teacher. The funny thing was, when we opened the door, our teacher was already okay. He told us he just went to the Information desk to settle some stuffs a.k.a. pay the bills then go out from that freaking hospital.

We even bought 5 pieces of apples for him. And that cost us a Php75.00 pesos. You go do the maths on its equivalent to dollars. A Php40.oo = US$1.

Well, I did not really regret buying those apples. My share was only Php5.00~

So so, my last week was rather funny.

Lots of funny stuffs happened ranging from angst all the way to zombieness:

Tolitz Nikko Querubin was acting like a biatch when he sat on my lap then farted out of nowhere. Man.. his fart was a total ftw. If you was in my place, you'd totally put a hand in Tolitz's cheeks. He started looking at my face that resulted to me feeling awkward and all. Dang. He was touching my overlapped fringe and was like "How come your fringe has a mind of its own that whenever I try to make to go into this direction, it goes the other way around?"

I almost fell from my chair.

After Tolitz, Charlie came to me to talk about stuffs regarding relationships and all. And hell no, he was not courting me or something. We're both males. And yes, I am male. *glares* Anyways, he asked me something and our convo went like this:

Him: Kyang?
Me: Hmmm? *busy reading something*

BTW, I was reading a long short-story made by Zarah Joi Ancajas. He story was all about this girl named Elcid and how she and her family moved from New York to New Jersey. They moved to a sicko place called Bloodeudd wherein some reports said that a couple of people are killed in and the people's insides (intestines, organs and all.. eww.) were obtained and who ever was the victim of the slaughtering will become a member of that killing squad.. It's a suspense/romatic-comedy/ blood and gore fic. Sad to say, she did not finish the story.

Anyways, so my convo with Charlie Labra:

Him: Can I ask you something?
Me: Sure. Anything~ *still busy reading*
Him: What is a cleavage?
Me: o.0

So yeah. It's one of the many situations I did not see coming. You know, its difficult to explain to a man a woman thing. You know, like how we change tampons everytime we have our monthly disposal, how we measure our cup size and all. If we are talking to a fellow woman, of course, we wouldn't hesitate to spill out what we have in our minds because we know she is safe but if it comes to men, gaaah, I just wanted to slap them and make them realise how useful a dictionary is. Geeez.

In the end, I did not tell Charlie what exactly is a cleavage
but I made him try to figure it out.

Changes~ Changes~ Changes~
I've changed my font size to smaller 10x. lol. Poorvie ddal sexy butt love has noticed it. >.<>forced asked her to dedicate a super long post about me and how cool, awesome, generous, great and overall how lovely I am. BWUAHAHAHAHA! That is what you call opportunity cost. XD

Also, Ma. Ofelia has her *NEW* BS account too~ I kinda influenced her to make one. haha!

My Mirotic Album's ship out date will be on October 26 and it will land to my wanting arms on November 8th, according to the awesome Mishi of cass.ph. org forum. ^^ She was the one who helped me to but that fucking Album. I don't have a credit card and well, thanks to her I will now have my first ever DBSK album after (for almost) 2 years of fandom.. ^___^;V

Last last week, my friends pranked me by letting me answer a very random call that came from all the way to Australia. We have a transferre student who came from England. Well, he's not pure American. He was actually an old student in my school but in the previous years of highschool, his family went back to England so he continued his studies there. And they were having this Australian accent and all, and to my stupidity, I did not have the slightest clue it was actually my classmate, Mary Loren Pedimonte who sits just 2 seats in front of me, was the one calling. I was pranked 3 times. T____T I even had the pseudonym JM (Josaine Marie) hahaha! Well, I did not really lie on my real name. My real name's initials are JM and so yeah. hahahaha!

The people involved in the prank call are the following:

Adeline Trinidad
Dashielle Antipuesto
Mary Loren Pedimonte
Nicole Dianne Veloso
Jorge Moses Ruflo
Ana Marie Calumba
Zarah Joi Ancajas

Well, the last 2 people are maybe, just instruments. Not that sure if they were accomplices as well. I had to use my English on the spot. ThankGod I know how to use it properly. Though, I'm positive if I'm gonna listen to it right now, it'll sound fobby. haha! Still, damn them.


Also, when Mom and I was buying some school supplies, I brought up the thing about DBSK and Fahrenheit. And Mom did not give a sh1t. She was like:

Mom: I still like F4.
Me: Its JVKV now. No more F4.
Mom: Whatever. Your DBSK is so feminine. I can't stand them.
Me: *as if* *mumbles smthing incoherent*
Mom: Stop cursing. I know you are.
Me: *sigh* Even if they look so feminine to you, you can't compare DBSK's singing abilities to any other.
Mom: *pats my head*
Me: *obeys* >.>



Ofelia and I also went to SM (that's a mall) and lurked thru some stalls with cute Sakura chibis and stuffs. We went to this anime section and I saw a fucktatious Death Note, Nightmare before Christmas and Detective Conan stuffs. I really want to buy the Death Note necklace, and the NBChristmas purse and the DConan wallet thingy. Sad to say, I'm super broke. T___T

Now, that reminds me I have to save money to be able to have Php2800.00 before November 18th to pay my loaned money from Adeline Trinidad. *sigh* I borrowed Php1300.00 and she asked me to pay an additional Php1500.00 so that means I have to pay a total of Php2800.00

T_______T

She's such an ass.







*wipes sweat*

If she's an ass, I'm the butt cheek. Both the left and the right. lol.







Sexy Jaejoong, yes. Moobies, fuck, yes.


*runs away flailing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^