Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ohlalalalalala~

Meh. Still don't have any net connection at home...



I'm currently viewing something at Livejournal and it loads so fukcing slow.
Its actually in a .gif format. It's a YooSu love. XD
Go to yoosuaday comm . ^^v


Damn. DBSK's going to be featured in Star King again.
Mark your calendars, 11.22.08 is the sexy date. :p





Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Why must DBSK look so fuckalicious that much?
I'm DLing a .zip compilation of their pics during their very recent shows..


Also, Ms. Adeline P. Trinidad said that she likes Mr. Jung Yunho.
And she told Ms. Jesu Marie Tuling, who happens to like Mr. Kim Junsu and Mr. Jung Yunho that they(Junsu and Yunho) won't be liking her(Jesu) because she's "still too young"

o.0

I'm just proud of myself for being able to increase DBSK's fan base into 100 million by adding two fangirls. Scratch that, 6 fangirls.


We, (me and Adeline) went to ABS-CBN Region IV station. That's like the MBC, SBS, KBS in S. Korea. Sorry, I don't have any other country in mind to use for comparison.. hahaha! I admit I needed some DBSK clips at YouTube.. *grin* We just went there for a tour. The station was okay. ^^ And it was my first time to go to a station and see a studio. I swear, I'm fascinated and esctatic at going in there for the second time! XDDDDD





Happy Birthday to the awesome, MA. OFELIA H. ERMODO. ♥
I love you woman!!!!




And, well, since, I've talked about DBSK, why not upload pics?








Super JaeMin Love~!



I suppose this was a candid pic taken during one of the victorius Mirotic performances.. By the way, I have like 2 of the best songs in the Korean Charts for this month. I have Nobody- Wonder Girls and Mirotic-DBSK. I'm sexy. hahahaahahah!




This pic is like the insaniest yet the cutest of all. XD




He sure knows how to make little innocent girls like me flail like mad





LMAO!






-_-














For my sexy butt love Poorvie Ddal~





You said you wanted a "clearer" view of Jae's sexy tatoo..
I'll rip off his black shirt if you want for a much more clearer view...





Jesu will like this~
Tag Replies:
Haeza: I miss you super so much very too~!
Ddal: LMAO!
Ciara: I did not know you were a classroom secretary too~ Oi, you've got a sexy company. I've been the classroom secretary for 4 whole years in high school. My life hands is pathetic-er than yours...

This would be all for now.. :)
Toodles..

1 comment:

  1. ha! Girl, I think you're wrong for that. ^^
    I've been a secretary for 4 years straight too, in high school!! xD So.. pity ourselves T_T

    OH MY!! You have Mirotic Album too?!? Lucky you~ I wanna have it too (Ver. C). Too bad, i can't right now.

    ReplyDelete

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^