Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas~!


Ugh. I snapped a pic while I was in a Compie Shop. The monitor screen is so wide its the same as the size of a regular keyboard. haha.



Anyways, I was waching Are You A Good Girl performance of the boys at Music Core. They look exhausted. But I was amazed by the tune of their voices. It didn't really sound husky compared to their perf of the same song during GDA( it's not GDragon Ah! but Golden Disk Awards) 8D.



I'm not saying they have husky voice and it sounds bad or something. I acually think in this perf of theirs, they looked calm and all.

There's no difference at all. But I just noticed how calm their voices were while singing.





I saw JaeHo/YunJae-ness around 2:09- 2:13.
Jaejoong was all smiles when Yunho looked at him.

Seriously, why don't they just make it official? I mean, many fans would be happy. Including me! But then again, this thoughts of mine will just stay in fantasy, in my own world.

But I'm not gonna lose hope.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Merry Christmas! Did you guys had fun? We're your Christmas Eve joyful? Mine was fine. We were up in the terrace cheering for the fireworks being fired up in the sky! It was fun fun fun fun fun fun FUN! I think I'll just upload the pics by tomorrow. ^^


This would be all for now, folks. Toodles!


Oh, yeah. I watched Twilight last night! No spoilers needed, ryt? I know you guys have seen the movie and read the book. I'll be giving my POVs tomorrow too. ♥
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!
*watches Family Outing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^