Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two Zero Zero Eight

I already know I will not be able to post something as a Despedida (whatever the spelling~) So, yeah. That's the reason why I am here now. XD

First things, first.

I am so gonna miss the year 2008. Though it wasn't that really fun, this year, I was able to realize some things and after that realization, I became better now. I think it will be safe for me to use the word "mature" to describe myself. But, still, mature in a cute and dorky way. XDDDD

And, uhm, so, a couple of friends and I went to a mall that's called SM. Haha! I know, its similar to the SM Entertainment but no its unfortunately, it is NOT.

Anyways, while we were there, roaming around the mall looking for a vacant C.R. (there was actually a whole lot of people in the mall that time and even the ladies toilet, its like a line for people waiting for TVXQ or something. XDDD)

And then, we stumbled upon a Korean Salon called Tony and Jacky. While walking, I was like, "Wait. Is that Jaejoongie?" and then, I ran towards the sexy poster and YEASH! HELL YEASH! It was indeed Kim Jaejoong! And then, to the left of his poster was SNSD! And I was like, "OMG!" *shriek* *evil laugh* *jump* *jump* *clap clap clap* LMAO!








So, I did not miss that chance to have a pic with the sexiest Kim alive, so we took a pic!




This pic here, is the original pic. So, like. *yells*


I was practically jumping up and down and side by side, clapping like a little child, smiling so gooey looking and all that crap. Seriously, I've never flailed like this before. And, mind you~ spazzing with friends is just the best thing there is, ever.


Sorry. I just had to drag this innocent vid from Youtube along. I just can't help but go "awwwww~!" then flail while watching DaeSung and SeungRi. And TaeYeon and Yuri were there too~ ^^


As much I'd like to say much or more about this year's end, I couldn't. XDDD

My mind just gets frozen in an instant and all the things that I wanted to say or type just gets tangled and then they go~ blah. T__T But, Oh wells. One thing is fore sure, 2008 rocked this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^