Friday, January 2, 2009

Realization

You know, long time ago, I was so in love with scents of men. Like their perfumes, body sprays, and colognes all for men with scents of men, of course. And I couldn't answer myself whenever I ask "Why do I love it?"

Now, realization hit me.

Few days ago, maybe a week if I'm not wrong, Me and Daisy my little cousin were walking our way to find a vehicle to ride on our way to the cememtery to meet our grandparents, my Auntie was babbling something..

Auntie: Gosh, I forgot to use use face powder.
Me: I didn't even got the chance to look at my face in the mirror to check if I look alright..
Daisy: I only pulled whatever is available in my closet.
Auntie: Thank God I was able to use a perfume.
Me: Ugh. I forgot to use that new perfume in Mom's drawer.
Auntie: You should've asked me. I'll let you use mine.
Me: Meh. It's just not my cup of tea. I prefer the scents of men.
Daisy: Me too.
Auntie: Gosh. Are you lesbians? Or something? Men scents fetish, eh?
Me & Daisy: *LMAO*
Me: Its not lesbian. We just have unique preference...
Daisy: And its true, men scents are better than women.
Me: I agree.
Auntie: Whatever.


Haha. Okay, so yeah. That was what our conversation all about. I kinda feel sorry for myself for not remembering that event sooner. It took me a few days or even weeks to remember about it. And make a post about it. XD


Anyways, back to my story. So, I realized something though I'm not sure many of you have already noticed this ahead from me or what. But this is just so cool.

Men scents are made to attract women and vice-versa.

You wanna know why I noticed that thing? Simply because of that crappy conversation I had with my Auntie and my little cousin.

Come to think of it, if men scents weren't that attractive to women or of the same thought, can you actually explain why women adore men who smell good? And, in extreme situations, it gives men handsome points. I usually call that plus points. haha.

My theory tells me that men scents, perfumes, body sprays and colognes are made to attract women. The reason? Men are here to satisfy women's needs. And vice-versa.

I so hate women scents. Name it and I hate it. But I'm not really saying I hate all of the women scents in the world. I just find women scents so irky for my smelling. While I hate smelling women scents, some men actually like it. Which is just so *groans*.

So yeah. That's it.

Men scents are made to attract women and women scents are made to attract men. Simple calculations. I will still adore men scents and prefer it over the many women scents circling around the globe.
And yes, I'm that picky.


















Did I make any sense?





























To change the topic, dinner did not go well. For others, it seemed alright but for me, it didn't. I actually felt like throwing up in front of them and then make them realize how dirty it is, and how I am feeling right now. Unfortunately, I couldn't just do it. Not that I'm afraid or anything, but I just can't because I should not.

It's new year, January 2 but I don't feel any changes at all. I guess it will all be me and myself now. I'll have to face it all all by myself. And I will absolutely welcome any challenges that awaits me.

I'll make them see that I'm not the weak, frail and stupid girl they used to know. I'm a big girl now.

Don't fret guys. I'm so fine as alright. Better than great. :)
Ciara, you sexy thing, update your blog. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^