Thursday, January 1, 2009

They look so tasty I WANT TO EAT THEM UP ALIVE.

Just. This. Once. Ladies. Just. This. Once. ^^

Because I am still not getting over the sexy fcuking kick ass performance they had during the SBS DaeJeon thingy~ let me spazz over them. Like mad.



Photobucket

"Are you guys ready? This is what I'm talking about! So now what?
You guys trying to teach us? Hell NO! Yeah~!"

The sensational strip-tease I had ever seen. XDDD



Tell you the truth, I just go flail and melt over dandy, meek and dorky looking male specimens.




And I sometimes question myself for being so flaily and overwhelmed that sometimes I just wish these two yummy male specimen is true at themselves and just officially say "We're together."



Photobucket


*snorts*









VACATION OFFSHOOT CUTENESS





YooSu. XD




...




I simply loved the way he makes a face.
And it's so often we see that dimple of his.






This is just ftw.





I often mistook Jaejoong as the leader of DBSK because of Yunho's childishness..




Ah.





Min and his weird fetish for food.
Meal or no meal?






Hm. I will never enjoy munching steel and other metallics, Jae.







His tattoo is really appealing.




His laugh simply priceless it makes me nuts.





Someone should go and write a fanfic out from this pic. I mean it now. ASAP.






He looks gooey. Like gummybears. haha!






He winks irresistibly. (nevermind the spelling)





*smother Su*





Gahd. I wish I could just put this young man inside my bag.





LKJAKSHAJKGDADLKALKDLAJLOIQHKDNKLDOIQJKH79TG
*keyboard failed*






..




Just. Tempting.





Happy New Year gals! Me loves you all.

1 comment:

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^