Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Esctaticness

My spelling is not wrong, noh? 8D

Well anyways, after coming home yesterday, I played with the Photoshop my cousin installed in our computer and I'm super glad, loud and proud to present to you some of my first ever made from scratch avatars/icons! They are all 100x100. ♥

I know they aren't that magnificent just like that of the other pros out there but I'm proud of my work especially the .gif ones! They seriously look cool and cute. haha!

I remember I posted here the screen caps I made during the GDAwards.

The Yunho icons, Hosu and Chun icon came from the
screen caps I made so the credits goes to me. 8D


If you felt like using any of the rubbish icons, feel free.
Just credit me: Ikyang♥



AVATARS/ICONS



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Text Icons


Photobucket Photobucket



GIFS



Photobucket Photobucket

They are all Yoochun biased so, please forgive me. 8D
I don't know but I really like Yoochun right now.

^^v;;

credits to DBSKer for the pics~

Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^