Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Yesterday was Friday. Well, I know everybody knows that and it was stupid for me to emphasize it, I feel crazy. I actually wrote this a week ago so this may be considered as a left over. LOL.

Anyways, I was really really happy and giddy because I received some real good news!

During our Economics class, our teacher told us that she will no longer require the supposed requirements [the video clip of interview and the letter of response] for us to graduate anymore! Instead, she told us the requirements we should be preparing will only be the passbook for our savings account and the columnar for the everyday data of our expenses. That’s like 1254896287646532134964154863564654867 times real kick-arse!

You shouldn’t really see me smiling. You’d go nuts. Haha.

But there was something more. In lieu of the supposed requirements, we have to present a Variety Show showcasing the talents of all Senior high school students. The proposed date of the presentation will be the before the Final Exams on March 2 and 3. So that’s like, few more days to go.

I personally like the idea of us, showcasing our talents before the crowd. We’ve been labeled as the “worst section” ever (we could be put in the Guinness) by our own teachers but I couldn’t really blame them. We’d been acting like bitches and bastards and worst, like shit but it didn’t really matter now. What’s done is done. I figured it would be great for us to have this presentation not to prove that we are better than “worst” but to have fun and spend the remaining days together before we graduate.

I’ve been thinking of a production number by me and my classmates since the night of the JS Prom. I was hoping we could have a time to practice for a surprise number that’ll leave the spectators in awe. Haha. Don’t worry though, I wasn’t thinking of something horrible and vulgar.

*The things I’ve typed above are now cancelled. The reason why I didn’t omit that part? I figured I’ve wasted my time typing it so why delete that sexy 3-paragraphed intro for this sexy post? Inevitably, things got fucked up but that didn’t convince me to start over again. (I mean, type another paragraph) Heck no.

Now, back to my title, after the agreement (though we didn’t really agreed on something yet), the girls of our class had a girl-to-girl talk. It was cute because we were able to express all of our fan girl-ness in a positive way. We were talking about … well you already know what—boys.

I couldn’t remember who started the topic but it just popped out from our heads that time. We didn’t really have anything to do so we tried killing the time by having that cute talk. I wasn’t really expecting anything like awkwardness and all that crap. I was amazed that we were able to handle the talk maturely. Though we didn’t help squealing our hearts out when it comes to climactic questions, we just end up laughing with each other.

We’ve talked about our firsts: first kiss, first hug, first crush, first love and believe it or not, first base. LMAO! It was the very first time for us to talk ‘bout something akin to love and all that crap (even sex, and we just laughed our sexy arses ‘bout it).

Some of us shared their experiences and even described how it actually felt. The last part of the previous line was uncertain please do forgive me for being blur. XD

We also talked about “Who’s your crush?” and the “Do you like someone from our classmates?” stuffs. The best part was me asking for their opinions about their “ideal kiss”. I gave out some examples they can choose from which were:

1.) the hasty one- where the guy rushes to you then kisses you
Ex. When you were kidnapped or you got lost something and you and that guy parted just for how-many minutes then he thought he has lost you so he kisses you to show how much he missed you.

2.) the sluggish one- where the guy does something to delay his kiss like telling you how much he loves you since the very day you’ve met then *smack* or

3.) the “I hate that I love you so” one- where you (the girl) walks away from the guy then he caught your arm, spun you around then kisses you.
Ex. When you and that guy had a fight and you thought of walking out but when you were few inches away from him, he pulled your arms and then *kiss!* (it makes no difference, noh? XD)

Very drama-show like. XD

I couldn’t help my squealing while citing those wicked examples. We were all smiling, laughing, giggling, and squealing all the time. Some were banging their heads already. It was really really fun.


I will surely bring this memory with me until my last breathes.


*Our teacher changed her mind and well, it's back to basics and we have to freaking comply those shitty requirements so that our clearance will be signed so we will graduate. No clearance, no graduation. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^