Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just For Laughs



I was born in the year of the Monkey so yeah. ^^V



I'm really tired today. It's actually unusual because it's April and it's supposed to be a holiday for me yet I'm running to and fro from Mom's office to my *hopeful* New College/University school. I just handed over the requirements needed, paid the testing fees and was interviewed.

The interview was fine. I was on the verge of crying not because I was scared but I really nervous. Heck, I went there all by myself while the other college applicants were tagging along with their Mom's. There was one who was, erm, should I say forced? haha. I really don't know. The girl seems reluctant and forced to go to that school and apply. I'm not in the position to judge her though because we don't really know each other. The worst part was the girl was innocent.

Anyways, I kinda met a few people so maybe it's safe for me to use the word "acquiatances" (spelling?) to describe that meeting. I learned one girl lives near my place. It's cool though because if ever we both will pass the examination this Friday, we'll not just be classmates (because we're taking the same and only course the school is offering that's available) but neighbors as well. haha. That'll be fun, I think. haha.



Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me because it's my first day at work!



Yeap. You saw that word right. WORK.



I'm gonna be working as a temporary encoder in a public office. I don't know if I'll only be dealing with the keyboards and type datas all day but I don't really care. What matters most is that I have a job though temporary, I can still receive salary. hahaha. I'm super excited.



And because I love Changmin...

What do you think he thought of that liquid inside the jar?
*ebil laugh*



Anyways, I think that would be all. Oh, and by the way, the pics I took during the Sumilon Island escapade me and my Auntie had last April 4th will be uploaded soon. ^^ haha.





Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^