Friday, April 17, 2009

Sweet Jeebus

Today was the secondthird day of my Summer Job. LOL.
Am supposed to post this few minutes before 12midnight but I was caught up with the suckky connection. T_T

I finally had a name for my “work”. It’s actually tiringexhausting.

Years ago, I don’t really mind sitting in front of the PC for God knows how many hours (because there’s DBSK) but now, I’m starting to not feel good whenever I’m in front of a PC. It’s as if I’m gonna barf. I just feel nauseous especially if you encode lotsa data instead of surfing the net on the look out for fresh-from-the-oven news and droolinggawking over pics that’s oozing with sexiness. hahaha.

Speaking of pics with oozing sexiness, why don't you guys visit Dong_Banged . It's an LJ Comm that offers random sexiness and outrageousness. If you wanna have a good laugh (and want to "exercise" your rotten minds XD) click that link up there! XD

Tomorrow's gonna be one of biggest and most important days of my life. I hope to death I'd make myself some justice. XD

That's all. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^