Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Something new for 2009

[edit]
I missed the celebration of Dramatic Bastard's 1st Anniversary. T___T

Well anyways..

It's been *counts* 11 days since I started working temporarily on a public office. The supposed person assigned to that job I'm currently working on has transferred to another "branch" so, I'm taking in full responsibility. haha.

And since it's 11 days now, I already received my "much awaited" salary.

But the thing is it didn't stay that longer in my sexy hands. The next morning after I received my salary, my auntie asked if she could borrow some money from me. I, who was caught off guard-and obviously has no other choice-reluctantly lend her the money.

It's not like I'm selfish or something like that but I also am terribly in need of money. I also got lotsa of debts to freaking pay. T__T

Well, I was able to pay my financial obligations though, bought a cake for Zarah's super sexy birthday party last April 25th, and helped some people who are in need *coughauntiecough*, I'm happy nevertheless.

I realized it's never really easy to look for money. One has to really work their asses out. And in work, I have my own rules which is: PAIN BEFORE PLEASURE--and I'm proud to say that I'm a rule abiding person. ^^

Today, me and Tita Agnes went to a fastfood chain to eat dinner. She was the one who "referred" me to that position I'm in right now. Anyways, we ate Fish fillet and ordered Halo-Halo for dessert. We also talked about random stuffs and everything that crosses my mind and what comes out from y mouth. Damn my mouth for being involuntary.

We also talked about work and how I'm not really liking nor enjoying it. I'm taking in full responsibility and it kinda irks me to think I'm just working temporary and I work as if I'm already employed or what.

I have no choice but to continue working to be able to receive salary to feed my appetite--and to satisfy my needs.

It's actually cool how I've accomplished something fior 2009. Honest to goodness, I also do that freaky "New Year's Resolution" list but of all the lists that I have made, I can't really recall any accomplishment. haha

But now that I'm having a Summer Job or a Temporary Job (if I were to call it on my way), and though it wasn't really on my usual New Year's Resolution list, it has made me a more mature person now and it helped me a lot because I already have a new outlook on life.


But it's freaking tiring goddangit.


Oh well, pain before pleasure. T_T


Gah. I need a day-off. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^