Friday, May 8, 2009

Pics during Jessie's birthday party~

Yeah.

So, last April 23rd was Jessie's birthday and we went to her house because we were invited. XD And we had fun, so much fun and we snapped some pics and made sure everyone has copies of it and viola! CHEESE~!


This was taken at our high school university. We didn't have any place to set as our meeting place. XD I'm the one wearing the brightest colored shirt. haha!




Before the food was served. lol




While the food was served...




We're hardcore like that. XP








After the food was served. XD While everyone's already done, I was still munching







Because we just can't get enough of ourselves...





I was wearing sunglasses because my eyes looked like that of a Panda's. And it's not very pleasing to look at. Darn temporary job. T_T But hey, I looked fashionable, neh? ahaha







Never mind our positions. We were in a hurry in that pic. haha





Me and Jessie





*face palm*



Last pic before we ended the day.













And, stolen pics snapped by Loren.








hahaha. I actually was very tired that day. But I had fun! XD



Toodles♥

P.S.
I'm still alive. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^