Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chun Face~!

LOL.

When Auntie and I had an overtime at work, the good ol’ security guard checked on us if were alright. Then, he passed by my table, and saw my sexy screen saver




and he asked:

Security Guard: Kinsa may imong uyab dire, Day? Who among these men is your boyfriend?

Me: AHAHAHAH! Sila tanan. All of them.

SG: Huh? Kahibaw sila na uyab mo? Do they even know about that fact?

Me: HAHAHA. Oo. Yes.

SG: HAHA. Sige, tan.awn nko kinsa ang bagay nimo.. Okay, I’ll try to guess who fits your style…

Me: GO~

SG: *thinks*… Hmm. Kani. This one *points at Chunnie* Mas laki ni siyag nawng. He looks manlier than the others.

Me: LMAO!

SG: Kani cute ra kayo. Kani pud gwapa ra kayo. Kaning usa, maut. Ang kinalasan okey ra pero adto gihapon kos una nkong gipili. This one looks so cute for a guy. The other one looks so pretty. This one looks weird. The last one looks okay, but I’d still stick to the first guy I picked.

Me: AHAHAHA! Maayo pud diay ka mupili Guard, dah. HAHAHAHA! You have a taste, Mister. You’re cool. Hahahaha!

SG: *flashes super white killer smile with a V peace sign*






and JaeSu making a scene. LOL.




Too snugly? Meh~ Who cares about PDA? We need a dose of JaeSu-gasm ocassionally. XD
pic credits to iscreamshinki comm



and because it's PDA and everybody loves it,

pic credits to yoosu_yongwonhi comm





Ah~ These just made my tiring day. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^