Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some Little Certain Things

I think, if one wants to have a beautiful and productive life, he or she should have an inspiration. Anything that stimulates this person's way of thinking to be positive and optimistic even in the worst times.

Each and every one of us, I believe, has his or her own inspirations. It may be a thing, a gift, a song, an experience, a person or a group of people that they look up to.

So why am I writing about things regarding inspirations?

Don't ask me I seriously don't know.

Anyways, I was just randomly reading stuffs and I came across this magazine article translated sparkskey by about DBSK~


46. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
YH: Continue making music
CM: Continue making music and preparing for my wedding
JJ: Together with THSK
YC: The same thing as I’m doing now
JS: Singing on stage


For some reason, I feel like tearing up.
And why am I feeling gloomy these days?
I guess I'll just have to always keep my faith.
And be a little optimistic in some little certain things~


I can't wait till for the next 2 months for our Semestral Break because I really need one. I mean, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I've having headaches due to all the things I'm supposed to do all at the same time. I think I'll just detach myself from some little certain things and focus more on the important stuffs right now like preparing for my homoworks that are due next week.

I'm currently liking the idea of making a list of my chores. It helped me a lot, I feel my life's organized and all. XD

Speaking of chores and all, I remembered blogging about the Sumilon Escapade, the Heritage Tour and even my newly fixed room and the promise to post some pics about those events.. XD Sad to say, up to now I haven't posted any. Will probably post it by the time I get my head on the game.

So, is this my farewell-for-now post?

Uhm, definitely not. Will be posting loads soon but I will, I think, have a break for the time being. If college is a pain in my ass, now a days, college is paining my ass. Wait, is there even a word?

Anyways, I just checked on 2NE1 and I think they'll be wrapping their promotions for "I Don't Care"..? I'm actually hoping the girls would promote "Pretty Boy" or "In the Club" because those two are just lovely songs. Oh, and here's the "unplugged" version of "I Don't Care".

It sounds so Reggae-ish similar to that of Jason Mraz's~

credits: CodeMonmonSeason3

Me likes it so much, actually. :P


This is the reason why I always check on updates about them every now and then. People in my uni are so into them too. Even my classmates! XD

There's one classmate of mine who's so into Korean stuffs that whenever she hears someone utter or just even mention "Korea" or something that relates to Koreans, she goes ballistic.

Yeah, ballistic.

She goes:

"What?"
"HUH?"
"What did you just say?"
*insert incoherent Korean phrases here*

She even screamed when another classmate of ours wore a tshirt with "I Love Korea" and some Korean prints on it.


Totally weird. o_0 And thank god she doesn't know DBSK. lmao.

That's the reason why I don't really mention DBSK/TVXQ/THSK with my so called "new friends".

I only talk and spazz with Zarah J.

The thing I learned the time I first set foot on my uni is to not trust everybody that fast.


And well, pimp post? XD


Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls~


credits: DarkWingPalace

The lyrics is so... well yeah.

But I love the song and all. Especially one feels like dancing just to make you feel good if you're feeling real bad.


Also, this Sept. 4th will be my course's acquaintance party, so that means I will only be seeing people and those so called "new friends" who has the same major as mine, Tourism. The event will be held at the Grand Convention Center here in Cebu. My Auntie (not though, lol) has gone there last month, I think. She says the place is big and nice.

Will try to snap some pics. Though I don't have a camera of my own, Mom says she'll borrow her office-mate/friend's 12 mega pixel camera all the way from Australia. Ohhhkay. That's... that's cool, I guess. BTW, I didn't bitch my Mom for a camera. She just told me last Friday and believe it or not, my first reaction was, "Why did you do that?!" and not the much awaited, "Thanks Mom, I love you so much" crap.

Why?
Because she doesn't have to borrow anything because I don't feel like socializing to people I don't really like. Also, I'm tired of bringing a camera every time there's an event. I always end being the camera woman and it really spoils my night.

People should have been taking pics of me and not vice-versa.

LOL.


So, I guess the random update ended up to a long crappy rant. -_-


P.S.

Happy Belated Birthday, Ddal! You're no longer "little" anymore. haha~
Hello there Xiu darling~ ♥

Toodles~ and Always Keep the Faith! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^