Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tired, Hungry, Headache ♥

So, it isn't Engrish after all. XD

If you watched the AADBSK3 cuts at YT, you'd understand the title.

LMAO.

*cough* The last time, I was coughing, now I am still coughing again. Man, I feel so weak each and every day. Anyways, school was such a pain in the arse, I've got loads of things to do and chores too~ How am I supposed to do all of them all at the same time? I wish I could just tore my body in halves..


On a second thought, I'd rather choose my sexy body to be intact..


Moving on, it's been a while since I checked stuffs on Jung Yunho~ ♥

I was browsing pages at sharingyoochun, allkpop and in dbsg comm well, eye candies were served! Various caps, fan-cams and .gifs are mushrooming in those sites and I thought, I really have to post them in my blog. Yeah. Self-centered I am. :P

These few are my favorites so far, and trust me, I can't wait till Sept. 9th.


Is Heading to the Ground a romantic-comedy drama? XD




BTW, I'd like you all to meet the newest addition to Finding Nemo, the good 'ol janitor fish, U-know~ *applause/squea/shout/scream/spazz/dies*



Man, I love the director-shii

Who would've thought the leader of DBSK would do that..
Now, I can already envision the other members, particularly his love of his life, sexy babe Kim Jaejoong. And not to mention Changmin's HAHAHAHA, Yoochun's muted laugh, and the infamous Eu Kyang Kyang of the Genius ParkKim Junsu.





Kenny Rogers or KFC?



















And well,




I'll be a hypocrite if I won't say I didn't die a little at this scene. I snickered and "hmmffp" at this .gif...


And, well there's goosebumps

and


*coughJAELOUScoughJAEJOONGcoughIScoughWATCHINGcough*



*triple cough*







Two episodes left to film!

Official Site:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/manddang/index.html

Broadcast: South Korea, MBC
Premiere: 9th of September 2009 (After “Soul”)
Episodes: 16
Production: -No information stated-
Writer: Kim Sol-ji / Kim Yeh-ri
Director: Park Sung Soo
Cast: Jung Yun Ho, Go Ara, Lee Yoon Ji, Lee Sang Soon, Choi Min Sung, Kim Jae Seung

source: Mr.TVXQ
translation: ‘jaebabyy @ OneTVXQ.com + skkkkk @ Soshified.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!




I was wondering how come they weren't using Yunnie's stage name, U-know Yunho.. But then again, it was okay because SM is trying to get exclusive rights to their artists' names so yeah.. w/e. At least, Yunnie was the first on the list.. haha. Okay, I'm biased, I know. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^