Saturday, September 26, 2009

Because [2]


It's YUNJAE~



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JJ: Yunnie stop, it tickles...later hun, later.


Me: *spazz*




I am still alive in fact, we just had [finally] our always postponed Acquaintance Party. The event was fun and the food was YUM. Very super. I'll post pics in my next post. ^^

Tomorrow's gonna be fun because me and my gang will go to South and well, have fun~ ♥ I'm also gonna bring a camera so expect lots of pics in my next post. XDDDDDDDDDDD

I won't be able to rant for now because I have a project that's due by Wednesday and I, haven't really started making it yet. Though I've made outlines and all, still it's still considered scratch. I guess I have to put my mind to concentration.

Since I have been busy these days, I totally forgot to update the sites I often go to. Even this blog of mine, *sigh* I really miss blogging and ranting you know? And spazzing too. hahaha.

Keep safe gals~ and smile. It makes me happy.




pic credits: SYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^