Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Still Alive Post

oh~ for the lulz. Ignore the crappy title folks.

I'm still alive and I am no longer swamped by mountains of homoworks. Fortunately, I just handed over all of my projects to my respective subject teachers therefore, I no longer have the worries. ^^

But I still have to study my ass in preparation for tomorrow's Final Exams which will be the most crucial point in my entire College Life. I really have to pass this exam and better get a high grade or I will fail and transfer to another university.

Not that those other unis are no better than this one I'm currently studying at, but my parents' somewhat preferred the current uni I am at because the tuition is cheap but the quality of education is high. I actually like to transfer but parents' don't have the financial capability.

And it's not that I have failing grades during the Mid-term Exams [except for Philosophy 1 - Logic and Science Elective 1 - Environmental Science] still, I made a vow to myself that I should really get higher grades this time or at least be able to get grades that are beyond the average.

Yeah~ I've got a high educational standard, wtf.

Don't worry though, by next week or maybe this coming October 16th I will be able to update this blog and post a more decent blog post. HAHA. I just can't really stay online for that long. Please understand. I love you all.

Xiu, Poorvie Ddal, My 18 yr-old Unni, Ciara and to everybody else who keeps coming to this rotten blog of the Dramatic Bastard~ [yes, I am advertising the name of my blog, wtf]

and to those basterds out there who keeps on lurking, everyone, you all~I fricking love you so *stretches arms so wide* much.

Keep smiling~ ♥



In the end it will all be okay.
If it's not okay, then it's not the end.



xoxo,
The Sexy Ikyang~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^