Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ha!


 Happy Beerday, Opel! ♥


Few hours ago, me and a couple of friends went to Opel's house for a small birthday gathering. It was supposed to be a lunch party but I went there a little late. haha. But we had fun anyways~ the shrimp was sooooooo dang great I thought I was gonna be drunk. XDDDDD

I told Opel to buy Soju (a Korean beerverage) because it's being sold here in a Supermarket. I thought we should have fun and all (and because I'm such a bad-ass influence~) but she forgot to tell her Papa to buy one. It's okay though~ MUHAHAHA! 

Tomorrow, November 9th will be the start of our regular classes and I swear I am not happy nor looking forward for it. I still feel the need to enjoy my break. How I wish school break would last for like, a month or two. Maybe three months is enough~ *sigh*

Oh well. My schedule kiinda looks okay though. My class will start at 9AM! YAY! I was gonna post it here but I left my notes upstairs and I feel lazy today. hahaha. I will post it up tomorrow.  ^^~

I'm so tired alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I guess this is the side effects after eating a plateful of shrimp. Gah~ But I don't think I can surpass Changmin's appetite. XD His is like woah~ because he's a man, after all. But if he was a woman just for the lulz, I think we'd be partners in foodcrime.
 

Okay~ I think this would be all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^