Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Madness

These pictures were taken the year 2007. And yes, it is so very late. I checked my archives and I keep wondering how come I haven't posted these here yet. Then again, 2007 was the year when I was still figuring some things out. XD


On our way to Trick or Treat~


Auntie and cousins




At the mall. Btw, the mall's name is SM. hahaha~


 



Mom is the one wearing eyeglasses. lol






14th cousin and improvised Jack-o-Lanterns



 

 
Chin-chin. A korean couple stopped to take a pic of her. 
Too bad my camera saps. T_T The korean guy looked cute though. XD



 


 
Haya, the one with V-sign is the cousin who is underage. haha


This year and last year, we didn't join the Trick or Treats because of some reasons. I think we were all busy over something. And well, most of us are big now... but I will try to see to it next year. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^