Sunday, December 27, 2009

Keeping the Faith, Eternally ♥

So, I participated in onetvxq forums' project. :)


Yeah, it looks like something done by an 8 year old.



"But it's the thought that counts~"♥ lol.










So engrossed lol




and yes, I am so disorganized~




I asked my under-aged cousin to take pics while I'm making the sexy fansign~





haha. I'm not really hoping they would pick my fansign. At least, I made it with all my heart body,mind and soul. ^^  I just forgot to put encouraging and sweet words like, "Thanks for the music", "You guys are my happy pill" or  "Your sexiness is oozing" LMAO~


Also, I took pics together with little cousin and my new Mirotic Live Album~



Stalker much? XD


OMG. @_@


this, much better. wtf sex hair



.... o_0






This is my little cousin, Carrie Louise. We call her by her nickname, Clang-clang~♥



YAY! A little fangirl! ♥



She loves to do the V sign pose~



for crying out loud, I hope didn't look like her mother. hahahaha






I will have you in my arms soon. Demm you SM. Demm you.


Merry Christmas everyone~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^