Wednesday, December 9, 2009

spazz

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER 15TH~
6 more days to go~ *insert happy face here* 

Okay, so as to not make this a super fail post~ 

 

 




^ Me likes this one. Though, the remix kinda reminded me of the song Seaside


Here, try to listen. I'm not trying to starts something like plagiarism or whatnot.





But I'm really proud of the boys for singing an English song. XD I know this was recorded like, a year ago? And at first I was bitching how they were singing Engrish and not English. After realizing, it has put a smile on my face. ♥


Anyways, SHINee came here in the Philippines last November 26th~ we were having classes that time so I was not able to meet them at the airport, lol. I envy the fans who really saw them. T____T But there will always be a next time bbs~ Taemin ah~ you better get your sexy arse ready here in Cebu. XDDDD I sound like a rabid stalker fangirl. HAHAHAHA

Here's the vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^