Wednesday, December 9, 2009

cross-over post : Moms

Note that this was posted around 2AM today @ my LJ account. XD

I have always thought the saying, "Mom's know the best" or something of some sort, is crap, cheesy and shiz. Then, it dawned on me that it actually makes sense.

Today was hilarious because I was talking about how my Mom is a dork to Zarah Joi Ancajas.

We did not have regular classes that's why Zarah and I were able to hang out and spazz about something the whole day yesterday, December 8th. It was not announced properly that starting from Monday up to Friday is the annual Teachers' Day in our school. It was a good thing that we didn't have classes but the bad thing was, the students weren't informed properly. It is irritating to the point you start bitching about it the whole effing day.

But yesterday was rather fine. Yes, I was bitching but I was bitching with hilarity. Since we did not have regular classes, Angelice fetched Zarah from her room and brought her(Zarah) to our room. BTW, Angelice and Zarah are both majoring in Communication while I am majoring in Tourism. We don't really have the same schedules and subjects but we still find a way to communicate everyday. And so since we did not have anything to do, I told Zarah about what happened last Sunday. Read the post here. Clickie~

My story basically tells about how I was embarrassed by my Mum's naivete and how she shows it to the whole world while singing 2NE1's I don't care e-e-e-e-e-er. We were laughing our asses off because it was really funny. It's not that we are mocking nor bashing my Mum but, you know how I'm so very talkative and Zarah is like my only BFF at school, we share everything that's happened in us every single day. So yeah. We were laughing and all. It lifted my bored and irritated spirit up, somehow.

Then Zarah and I went to a Compie Shop to go online and to kill the time. XD I had to come back to school after 30 minutes because I forgot about the practice for our Christmas presentation in P.E. class. I immediately went back to the Compie Shop to catch up with Zarah and spazz and all. We were fangirling on Super Junior, Yoochun's new haircut, SHINee's Ring Ding Dong Teletubbies version and Heechul's sexiness. I told Zarah is she needs something after a very tiring day, Heechul at Youtube is one click away. XDDDD

And trufax, we were happy as a bee and giggling, squirming, squealing and all inside the Compie Shops. I actually felt the way how the other customer's eyes bore at us. I know they were irked but meh~ we we're having fun so...back off. XD Anyways, I did not know Heechul knows how to speak in English. Really. Like, I actually thought he was one of the members who fails at it, but man, I tell you. After watching this clip:





My respect for Heechul rose as high as the clouds. I mean really. I have always thought he was anything but a plain big pain in the arse. His Xman, Ya Shim Man Man and Love Letter days were so.. LMAO! And I was like, OMG HE SPEAKS ENGRISH PRETTY... OKAY! I even thought I started worshiping Kim Heechul. <333333333333 *dies~

After that whole laughing trip, went back to school to attend our Major classes. But when we were inside the school already, students were coming out on their way home. We was like, "dangg~ we should have just stayed in the Compie Shop a little longer". What we did was we went to our mother's offices and just spent the whole afternoon there.

All classes from 12nn-6pm were then cancelled.

So I just spent the whole afternoon sleeping at Mum's office. Around 5pm, when I woke up Mum's sisters; Tita Bonet, Tita Melit and Tita Agnes, were already there. Then we went to church to attend mass since today yesterday was the feast of the Immaculate Conception. While on our way to church, we passed by this pedestrian lane to be able to cross to the other street since the church is on the other side of the street so yeah. Mum caught sight of a beautiful rainbow and she was like, OMGOSH~ there's a rainbow! Hun, take a picture! Quick! while crossing the street, mind you.

I, embarrassed by my Mum's childishness, walked real fast, lol. I kinda ignored and left her in the street. XD But she was able to catch up to us. She really got her cellphone from her bag and tried taking a pic of the beautiful rainbow in the sky while crossing the street with a grin. Boy, my Mom was so... pure. o_0

Another incident happened when we were dining at McDonalds. I was sipping a hot cup of coffee when she went to the counter to check the goodies available (a value meal of sort). She saw this Monkey toy and said, "Look hun, the monkey talks!" After hearing those words, I nearly choked on my coffee. I just put my hand in my head. Q_Q

The thing about my Mom is that she's so much of a child. I think, I'm more mature than her, lol. We don't really act like a Mother-and-Daughter but we are more like friends. We often bicker at small stuffs and laugh at random stuffs. But when she's not in a good mood, I don't really go near her. She's... fierce. I have always asked her "Ma, what would it be like if I was born as a boy?" in a serious yet joking tone. She replied, "If you were.. your name would have been Joseph."

I mean, I really am happy I have her as a mother.
I may have hated her as much I loved her, but the loving surpasses the hatred.

There may be times when I talk bad about her, but I really love Mom. I may not have told her those three words but I really do. Gosh, why am I tearing up? LOL. I'm not really the showy type. I show my love to someone in a form of mockery. hahaha. Really. That is.. what I noticed about me. It's not that I don't have the courage to say those three words to somebody I really love, but sometimes, some things are better left unspoken. They are felt.♥

Though I don't really like touchy-ness, I sometimes show my love to certain people through holding their hands, putting an arm around their shoulder and stuffs like that.

So, why am I posting about this whole thing? Because it was somewhat a Mother's Day yesterday. And I thought of posting something... decent but it ended like this. lol. All joking aside, Moms are always there. They are just there. Whenever you need them, whenever and wherever. I sometimes feel guilty with the way how I am with Mom. Some people often mistook me fighting back at her, which is sad. I just only love mocking her, idk.

I'd really like to post something more about my Mom in a more decent post. This one is so disoriented. haha.
Okay, so to make up with all the shittyness of this post:


Pink is blinding my eyes~ @_@ this pic was taken 2 or 3 years ago~♥



Shoot, its 2:20 AM already. Me has classes in 7 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^