Monday, December 28, 2009

Things I'd Like to Have By 2010

Yes. 

I realized I needed a whole make-over.


Last Saturday, Opel, Mia, Zarah and I went to SM Cebu (that's a mall) to just look around and accompany Opel in her shopping escapade. hahahaha. She bought herself a new blouse that costs 1000 PHP. I was all, WTF MAN, I CAN HAVE LIKE 3-4 ALBUMS IN THAT MONEY ALREADY! XD

As you can see, I'm so into buying albums these days. Last week, I bought the Mirotic Live Album of TVXQ/DBSK here in the Philippines, and the week before I pre-ordered their latest Japanese single, BREAK OUT and I can't wait to have it in my arms by January 28th. Because it still has to be shipped from Manila to Cebu. I asked for a help from an online unni so yeah. ^^

Also, I'm gonna buy their AADBSK3 from a fellow Cebuano fan. She texted me and all. Made some negotiations and she said, she'll wait for me until I saved the exact amount payable. Oh good. I'm so happy!

And, also, I'm thinking of buying the damned Mirotic Live Concert DVD so bad because of Dating On Earth. I know. I know. SM Ent. is an @$$. They sure know how to make our pockets empty.

After I have saved and finally bought those two DVDs, I'll buy myself an ipod, a nice pair of sexy shoes and new clothes.

And then have a new hairstyle. And paint my finger and toe nails.

 This is why I've always wanted to be a boy. -__-

Yes yes yes. hahahahaha.
And I also wanna buy a nice book. :)





Man. Why can't money grow on trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^