Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year~!

So.. it's finally January 1st 2010~!

My family had a really great night earlier tonight. With all the food, the laughs, the screams, and all that there was. It was just fun.


Regarding my previous post, I said I will try to post something coherent by the next entry, and that means this entry. However I don't think this will be coherent because my mind anything but tired. I will try to tell you bits of what happened earlier today though.. First, after my previous post, say around an hour after posting it, I went upstairs to finally settle down for the night (or day since twas already 4AM).

I then prayed to God. Thanked Him for granting me the opportunity to spend another 365 days. I also asked for his forgiveness for all of the wrong that I've done in that time span. I even told him that I probably made mistakes and wronged myself for like over 360 days.. and add the times I did something "reckless" per day so that might have been around a million or so. And, no I wasn't exaggerating.

I also asked him how my real Dad has been doing and demn, I broke into tears the moment I mention the word "dad". I actually call my real dad "Daddy" hahaha. I call my step-dad "Papang". Weird eh? Anyways, I cried and all. I guess it wasn't just because I missed him so bad it's been 18 years after all. It was a cry for joy and everything. It was mixed emotions. ^o^

While having a heart-to-heart talk with God, I asked him for a sign.

Since I was wondering how my real Dad has been doing, I told Him if he (real dad) is okay, it will rain. And true enough, few minutes after I woke up (around 10AM-ish)  it rained. I was so happy I could cry.

All I wanted for 2010 is peace of mind and prosperity. The hell with having money and all. It will eventually come to you (and when the time comes, I'll buy myself that damned Mirotic Tour DVD. And yes, I am still bitching about it because Park Yoochun is hell sexy in bed. And seeing Junsu's expression in the library when he saw Chun and the teacher was just heartbreaking. Oh Su ah~ I know it hurts but you shouldn't have made it so obvious, lolwhut.)

I'm uploading stuffs in my YouTube account now and it sucks when you have a crappy connection. Only took vids because I have never seen firework display in my entire life. LOL. That was a lie. Okay, to be honest, I didn't help but jump in joy the moment I saw fireworks sparkling the wet sky because it was raining like shiz. Signs. :D And I have to warn you, if you wanna view some of my vids, please have it in the lowest volume. :)

Still shots were few because the battery sapped already. Had to charge it again. So I told my family we will just take pics the next day. hahahaha.

And, I still haven't done my projects for Pete's sake. I gave myself a deadline and it was yesterday, hence I'm so dead. Regular classes resume by Monday, January 4th. I'm not ready for school yet, lol. I mean, I demand an extension of one week break. XDDDD 

I will really find time to post the pics I promised ASAP. There's like gazillion of them and I still have to put watermarks on them because I am greedy like that. XD My classmates and even my friends have been bitching me about the pics and I always say, "Later." hahaha. Later has lasted for like 3 months already.



My brain is dead as of the moment. Again, excuse all the typos. I just needed to rant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^