Thursday, January 14, 2010

For Mid Term Exams


YooSu~


Yunnie, Minnie and Joongie~♥

I swear I don't know any Japanese but after I have read the English trans that were provided, I got inspirations! I will do my best to perfect it. And if I can't ace it all, I will try to get as few mistakes as I can. This time, it's serious bizniz. XD And thanks to the  5 of them. ^o^

Few hours ago, I met my awesome friends at high school while attending a Novena Mass for this month's Sinulog. Will also post something about this soon. Of course, with pictures because I really want to share, ahahahaha. It'll be one helluva week-end for me so YAY!

P.S.
I'm swarmed by school works, school papers and such
but I'm still updated with all happenings. However I only go online to chill a little because if I won't, I might burn just like that. And a very long and detailed shitty post tomorrow (or later because it's already 12:49 AM Jan. 14th). 

P.P.S.
Please remind me that Changmin, though the maknae of the group, is 21 years old already. I don't have anything against men smoking just don't do it in front of me because second-hand smoking is more dangerous to the other's health. But, Minnie smoking sounds sexy! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Min. *dances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^