Friday, February 5, 2010

BREAKOUT Spazz Post

WARNING IMAGE HEAVY :)

So, yeah. The title speaks for itself. I'll just leave it as it is.
I don't need to elaborate more, do I? XD

Oh yes, I need to because I just couldn't help it. hahahaha.



The Pre-Order
I had to go from one forum, to a website, and to a couple of fanblogs until I reached my final destination, LJ. ^^ Thanks loads to Abbu unni. ♥


The Arrival
It's release date was on January 27th and thank god I pre-ordered the single around the 3rd week of December. First press-release, baby. It arrived at our house around February 1st because it had to be shipped from Manila to Cebu. It reached my sexy arms 90 minutes before the early morn of February 2nd. :)

Just try to unsee the randomness


I have a little story behind this 90 minutes before Feb 2nd thing. I never thought it has already arrived because Tita Angie (mom's brother's wifey aka Auntie #7) whom I asked to receive the said package (since I was still at school on Feb 1st) didn't receive it. Instead, Tita Bonet (Auntie #2) received the package and she, fortunately put it in our room upstairs for safe-keeping. I only realized it arrived when I was about to go to sleep, hence the 90 minutes before Feb. 2nd~






The package
Of course, it's shiny, beautiful, sleek and sexy. XD



I don't allow stalking (unless I permit you) thus the blurry effect. XD






English Trans:
Ikyang! Anyeong haseyo (Korean fail, lol)
Aigoo~ I forgot to use a stationery so I just used a Post-It instead.




^There's the pin~ XD


And of course, the obligatory pose with the CD+DVD itself~


Me and Mom (who looks like a dino, lol. so pwetty)




the photobooklet






the CD and the DVD~




I just noticed my hair is long already~




And my fave, the BUBBLE WRAP.


I just love bubble wraps. Especially when it POPS like that.
They make me happy. XD



See the table with a hanger placed on top of a pile of clothes? That's where I saw the package and went ASDSDSFSFASDFSF LE GASP! BREAK OUT! *flails*



And more stupid looking pics. Srsly. Forget about poise and everything.
Looking stupid as long as you have that BREAKOUT single is better than anything else.






nose hair~


BTW, I can't help but giggle reading the lyrics to Junsu's Xiahtic.
When I showed it to Zarah, she was like:
"wtf is with I could teach you but I have to charge?"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA







Okay, so for some reason, I looked awkward in the succeeding pics but believe me, it was never my intention to look like that while I planned to take pics. It just happened like that. Blame the camera. lol.






Okay, so this has been all. Will post another spazz post for Mirotic Ver. C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^