Monday, March 29, 2010

The Kim Twins~♥

so, I'm making a separate post for the Kim twins because these two are so lovable you want to put them in your pocket. XD

because he's irresistible ASFGHJKLK;L'L;'L. ~



Nothing To Lose / Let Me Go


AsianMusicVideoHD

There's a little conflict about the title because some Korean fans claim it should be Nothing To Lose while the Chinese fans says it's Let Me Go. Personally, I think the both can be used. But what can I do? I'm only a fan. And I don't have money to buy his single. T.T

I think, he needs to loosen up a bit because Junho seems a bit stiff in some parts of the vid. And he's so TALL. And he really looks like Jun-chan. XD




FiFFyJunJun

This one I like. So much. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^