Sunday, April 11, 2010

C H A N G E S

As you know by now, I have changed my blog URL. Why, you ask?

1. My parents are stalking me.
Step-dad's phone has this thing called browser where one could browse sites on the Internet. (they just learned how to manipulate the mobile phone) I remembered I used it once. And was so careless for not deleting the history so maybe that's the reason why they kind of learned about my blog. Thus, the stalking.

2. They have been asking me what "dramatic bastard" is.
I was eating salted peanuts when Mom out of nowhere asked that question. I swear. It's the second time she asked me that. The first time, well she didn't really asked. She more of like, stated it. I was busy doing something on the computer when she came down from upstairs and was like, "You know what? We just read your blog." I was all "OHMYGAHSHITNOOOOOOOO" and run as fast as I could and grabbed step-dad's phone from his grasp. Good thing was he willingly handed to me his phone. I immediately looked for the delete history button.

3. I am scared shitless. I swear I have never been this scared my WHOLE life.
Sure I'm scared of the dark. I'm kinda scared of tiny crawling creatures (some of them) but finding your parents reading your blog out is just really scary. I don't like it.

4. I feel guilty even though I am not.
I have been very vocal of my inner thoughts in my blogs. My blogs are like, my solace. I am at peace whenever I update any of them. And I admit I once dissed my parents in one of my blogs. You know, how a teenager gets fed up of some little things in her environment and stuff? Yes, that kind of thing. I'm alone but that doesn't give me the right to diss my parents, I know. But sometimes, one needs to express the pent-up emotions he/she has been keeping. That's why there's this thing called blog.

5. I don't like my parents reading my blog posts. It's like reading my diary.
Yes. No more explanations. I understand some people are reading this right now, but it's okay. I also read your posts. So it's a win-win situation. No worries. But my parents? NO EFFING WAY.


So, there. I hope I made it clear.

I was just informed, by none other than Mom, that they also read(past tense) some of my posts on Facebook.

Am I regretting anything now? Hmmm.. no none really. It's just that, I was just not prepared for the worst. They probably wouldn't understand. But I'm not closing the possibilities. They may or may not understand. But jeez, the mere fact they were able to browse my blog "accidentally" is already an indication my parents couldn't fooled.

Oh life. I never wanted this to happen. Honestly, I never imagined this day to come. Nor have I thought about this. Not that I'm so screwed right now. Well, not anymore since I already changed my other blog's URL so I'm kind of at ease now compared to few hours ago. You see, I now know why some people set their profiles and blogs to private.

Anyways, hahaha. On an early Saturday morning of April 10th (the same day the Super Junior crew wowed Filipino ELFs at Araneta Coliseum during the last stop of their Super Show 2 in which I failed to attend due to the lack of moolah~) Mom and I joined a fun covenant run for the holding of honest, orderly, and peaceful elections (HOPE) on May 10 called Run for Hope or Hope Run 2010.



from Fuente OsmeƱa Circle to Archbishop Palace. (the one in A with a red balloon thingy) Almost 5K run. Just ran out of breaTH. xD


Here's a picture of me, lol.

^took this from Mom's crappy blackberry. I looked so wasted. :X

HOPE RUN 2010. Mom said it'll only be a walk for a cause. It turned out it was a covenant run. hahahaha. Thank God I wore shorts and doll shoes. Kinda blended with eveybody else. Mom was so funny, she was wearing jeans and sandals. xD TIRED, HUNGRY, HEADACHE. BUT FUN! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^