Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P R O J E C T S

You see, some things has changed. And I'd diedo anything just to make it/change it back to what it was as it used to be. But I can't. So I'll just shut my mouth and suck it all up.

Anyways, it's Summer of 2010! Actually it started since the last day of classes. And up until now, nothing has changed in my daily routine. Except for the fact that I no longer have to wake up early for class, wear stupid one-inched shoes for school and the damned skirt I have as a uniform.

I tried to google our new school uniform but it seems no one has uploaded it on the web yet. Well, I saw some of classmates at Facebook who posed for the camera with our new uniform.. but I will not post them here. lol. I took a pic of me wearing the new uniform so I'll prolly post it (the time I remember posting it)

For weeks, I have been lazing around the bedroom mainly because I don't have anything to do. Honestly, I have always wished for these days to come while my first year at college is going on. I mean, there were countless of sleepless nights and I swear, I didn't wanna go back to it. That's why I kind of savored this time. I just.. lay in the bed, think of some random stuff, sleep and then watch TV.

I don't have time to go binge on food nowadays because the parents didn't have moolah. So, I'll just have to count on my energy drink, Energen. There's bread though, but I still prefer our staple food, rice. Damn, I'm hungry now.

Okay, back to the title.

Everyone in the whole Kpop-dom knows what has been happening with my ultimate OT5, DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki and how they have temporarily paused their group activities to concentrate on their solo activities for the betterment of themselves, as an artist.

That's what I'd like to think. Anyways, I don't wanna start commenting on some fans and how they always start stupid rumors. It's okay to express your opinions, but seriously, we don't need your assumptions. That's just plain bullshit.

Honestly, I don't like how things are going right now. Most of us depend on somebody's tweets that are sometimes misleading. Not to mention the many versions of translations. *sigh*

Over the week, aside from spazzing over Jae's, Chun's and Min's new drama, Su's producing his own music(this was what I have been waiting. I will elaborate more on this in the next paragraph, lol), Min and Yun looking GQ (btw, what's GQ? I just copied what I read at omonatheydidn't lol) I finally finished watching Jae's Heaven's Postman. ^^

About Su producing his own music, I was kind of looking forward to this. First, I was just thinking too much about the boys and the way they dress in airports. So I'm like, "I'm not gonna be shocked if they make their own clothing line". And then the whole Lawsuit Thing came and I went "After all the shizz, I hope they'd still be together making their own music, composing, arranging, producing it, recording it, and all those stuffs." True enough, Su started making his own music. It's just sad because he had to go through a lawsuit to be able to fulfill it. I don't know if he was really hoping for this moment to come since then. But I do believe, Junsu loves and enjoys what's he's doing now.

That's why I'll be participating to SYC's project! CLICKIE!

I will try my best to start making my entry tomorrow. Or after I slept the minimum 8 hours for an underage like me. Jeez, it's 3:00 AM now.

Also, because I'm such a popularity seeker in the closet (lol) I'm also gonna participate on the upcoming flashmob by Cassiopeia Philippines gang. Since the Philippines is an archipelago, hence the thousands of islands, we somewhat decided to have a nationwide flashmob instead for those who cannot go to the capital city, Metro Manila, for the practices.

The fans from Luzon have started their practices since first week of April. Me and a couple of others from Cebu (the capital of the Visayas region) are still planning on the details. But the supposed first practice will be this Saturday, April 24th. I haven't familiarized myself to the dance steps of Mirotic so this is the reason why I'm embedding this vid:


Mirotic Dance Mirrored Version - TVXQ!


myoungwoong

Apparently, I have an appointment on that date. Maria Ofelia H. Ermodo asked if I could accompany her in her Entrance Exam in my school. We're so close like that we want to go to the same college! If she passed the exam (I am very confident she will) Opel's gonna take up the degree program Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology. She really wants to be doctor or a surgeon. I know she should take the one that's connected with the Sciences since she wanted to be a doctor. But I told her, it would be better (to just take the B.A. program) for it will be like her stepping stone in the doctor industry. ^^

If things will push through, I'll try to pull some strings and see what I can do to attend the first practice. Though I'm hoping it will be moved since we're still in the negotiating stage for the practice venue and stuffs. Also, some of my fellow TVXQ fans are taking Summer Classes. XD

Another project is this:

click to enlarge





From the group that spearheaded the First Kpop Convention in the world, Cassiopeia Philippines, comes another first in fan-organized events of epic proportions: 7G Always Keep The Faith, TSC ~Final in Tokyo Dome~ Screening!


YEASSSSSSSSSH! I swear, I wanted to go. SO. BADLY.


WHY?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Because of the STANDEES! *cries* I want a full size DBSK member in my room! *cries more*


Okay. Enough said.


WAIT! There's more! ASADAFDSFSDDFHFHFJF!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In celebration of their latest achievement, Universal Records and Cass PH now present the Exclusive Album Launch of Tohoshinki's latest and best-selling album, Best Selection 2010, on 7G: AKTF!

Make sure to get an advanced copy to receive limited edition collectibles and official merchandise!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BS 2010 Silver+Black Bundle: Free large poster + Free collectible card inside + Get all 6 collectible cards for PHP1100!! The Silver+Black Bundle is the ultimate giveaway that lets you collect ALL 6 versions of the limited edition collectible card! Be a true Cassiopeia! Buy their music!


Although it will only be bought on the 7G on May 1st. BUT I must not worry. In case I couldn't go (I still have to wait for my Auntie's confirmation if she'll gonna finance my round-trip airplane ticket from Cebu to Manila and vice-versa + accommodation expenses) I can still purchase the BS 2010 Silver+Black Bundle by pre-order!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMGSUN! AMAZING news, faraway Cassies! Due to the overwhelming response to the exclusive release of BS2010 on 7G, Cass PH would like to extend our help to the Cassies living in faraway provinces who can't attend 7G but would like to avail of this one-day promo! Another first from Cass PH! :)



Supposedly, the BS 2010 Silver and Black Bundle is sold for Php1100.00 which is approximately 25 USD! But since I live in a faraway place, lol, I still have to pay for the shipping fees from Manila to Cebu. I only need Php1250! or 28USD!

Now, how can I produce such amount in a matter of a week? EH? I don't have work. I don't even classes nor Summer Classes aka allowance to save. I don't even have a Summer Job. I'm only depending on Mom's daily ration. T_____T

My only hope now is to place a bet on Lotto Sweepstakes. LOL.

Wish me luck? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^