Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so sorry but I think just got Intoxicated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol
I know I shouldn't. But srsly, I just can't help it. XDDDDDD



I never expected this is how his solo MV will turn out. Seriously.





I wonder what Jae, Chunnie, Changminnie and Yunnie thinks about Susu's new MV. Nah. I want to see Su's reaction instead.






Oh Su. I know you have been carrying a very big burden since the day you snatched Changminnie's Aegyo~ innocent look. But now that you have shown us a different side of you; beefy, sexy, steamy, and... goldie? wtf. Okay. Okay. We get it. You're one hot dude. But you nor anybody can stop me from laughing. At you. Wait. That's not an insult. You're simple funny. I mean, even if you don't try hard at being funny. Just looking at you makes my day. Oh su. HAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you guys wanted to watch the Gyao Interview:


Yunnie was the first to be teased. Mostly by Jae. ♥


I can't help but LOL at all the comments by fans. Some are not liking his new look. And the nude lipstick. Ohkay, what exactly is that? Was it the type of lipstick that gives you that... that look? xD IDK seriously. btw, I didn't really paid much attention to the MV until he started doing this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kiss and touch me? EH?
I swear. I grinned. And I kinda hoped seing Yoochun in cameo.
-insert YooSu fangirl squea-


Damn you Junsu. I'm only 17. I can't wait for your live performance. But you know what? Whatever it is that you do. Be it acting, dancing, singing, or joking, you will always be the Mr. Sunshine I adored and loved. ^^


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I still envy your beautiful set of teeth.
And your stupid laugh that sounds like my nickname. Jeez. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^