Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Because I need to

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mr. Sunshine~ xD

Honestly, I find it really hard to blog these days.



First, I'm still not over the fact that I couldn't go to Manila and attend Cassiopeia Philippines' 7G (7th gathering).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bitched about it in my previous post, the one entitled PROJECTS. I seriously really wanna go. Because I know it'll be loads of fun. And even though the main highlight of the event is the Philippine screening of TVXQ's The Secret Code Concert Final in Tokyo Dome, which is download-able over the internet, and that TVXQ is will not be there (they will be there...on the screen) I still think it is a must for me to go. xD


Second, images of what happened sometime in the year 2006 flashed back. This was the year when TVXQ (yes, it's about them again) released their 3rd Korean album, O.Jun.Ban.Hap and when they swept almost all awards for the year 2006.







I swear. Looking back... is not really easy for me. I mean, I'm not talking about TVXQ now but you know, just simple random happenings that happened in the past. Like, something that you couldn't forget because it left an impression in you? I don't know. I don't know.

Lately, because of my lack of activities (I just lay in bed all day long) I'm starting to feel.. weird. And I really don't like it. T.T


Third, because Tohoshinki just celebrated their 5th Anniversary in Japan and I spammed my Twitter account with the hast tags #wesupportTohoshinki and #Tohoshinki ~


I'm sorry for the spam. It's 2AM now. :) And I'm kinda hungry. lol






I will post something more happy and lively next time. C:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^