Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's About Time (251st Post!) YEY~

that I post something before I really let this journal die. :X

Just a random post for today. Time check is 12:53 AM June 24th 2010

I don't think I can make use of beautiful words, catchy phrases and lengthy sentences like what it used to because today, at this ungodly hour, my mind is blank. Yes, I don't function well in the morning. (--,)"
In less than 6 hours, I'll be at my Statistics class. My current fave subject/course for this college year. YAYERS! So before I sleep in this desk, I'll just make a list of what happened last week and the week before. xD

-June 15 start of Sophomore year at college
-June 16 almost got robbed by a woman pickpocket-er
-June 18 almost got robbed by a man pickpocket-er (yes, FML)
-June 19 had my hair rebonded, lol. Click here for the pic. xD
- loads of reporting to do for my major classes
- TM class will have an educational tour in capital, Manila, by September
- JYJ 3HREE VOICES is effing expensive for my budget
- need to save money (for the tour, for my Miroticon DVD and AADBSK3 lol)
-spend less
-eat muchmore (to spend less and save more)
-flashmob on July 4th
-we're moving out to Auntie's house
-moving IN to another house on July 4th

That's it, I guess. I kinda vowed I will REALLY as in really do my best at school this time hence my temporary evasion to the inarnetz. lol. But I won't go offline like forever. Can't be and can't do that. xD Now that we're moving to another place, I might not be able to go online that much anymore because I don't have my OWN PC or Laptop yet. Yes, poor me. But hey, mom applied for an educational loan and hopefully, if it'll be approved, I'd get the chance to go on with my other classmates for that educational tour AND perhaps, a second-hand PC or laptop. I am always hoping. ;_____; but keep faith, yes?

Oh. And I will be active on Facebook , Tumblr and Twitter.
So do holler at me there. And also, Formspring me.

Till my next post. ;) I'm trying my hardest with studying.
And so far, I'm enjoying it. Good luck to me~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^