Sunday, June 27, 2010

OH MY GAH

I think this is a good start. ;)


Click on the pic for a clearer and bigger view. =)

Honestly, I did not do it well. I passed my paper few minutes before it's deadline. And I just made it 4 hours before the due time. *cries tears of joy*

If I had prepared for it more, spent a little more time for research and stuff, I would've had a grade of 100% or a mind-boggling 1.0 (the grade most University students are hoping for). But nah, 90% or 1.2 or 1.3 something is better.

This means I should really be a little more patient and put more effort on my researching. I posted this to my blogs because I thought this like, a phenomenal one. lol. Like, argh I can't explain it lol. Let's just say I posted this for future references. Hwaiting to me!


^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^