Sunday, August 22, 2010

A--NATIONSDFGTSMTOWN10@!$#@%$&^(

I'm still alive just flooded with school works this time. =)

A- Nation
Anyways, I'm not gonna say that I'm supposed to update my blogs this week because I know I will again, unfortunately, postpone it. I was up all night on Twitter waiting for updates on JYJ's A-Nation and HoMin's SM Town. Honestly, I was fine with JYJ's perfs. And the new color combo of orange and green is just sooooo refreshing. But I'm not saying there's no more red color for Bigeast. I guess the orange was because of the color of the goods. =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seriously, Yoochun's boots.





I know you know the title already by heart =)


SM Town '10

Anyways, moving on to SM Town. I have so many things to say about it. But I wasn't there, yes. While someone who went there tweeted something ambiguous, I was here in my place squirming because fuck, I like this dude yet he wasn't really doing his thing so properly. But I don't wanna talk about him on my blog. I like him yes, but you see, I'm in a hard situation right now. I cannot really comment, lol. Actually, I did on my twitter account so you can just go there and read my tweets. hahahha!

But since I love my blog, lol: please read it from bottom to top =)




And just now! An update has been posted:



So yeah. I'll just zip my mouth. If ever you guys read some articles circulating over the net about a certain tweet from a certain Kpop artist, that's what I'm referring about.

Anyways, maybe to sum it all, I'll just say I am happy because although there were two different stages, at least my Dong Bang boys are still performing, doing what they do best. That alone makes me happy. Am I contented? Honestly, not so because I have always been hoping to see a 5 member DBSK/TVXQ performing live on stage. During the stupid long ass delay of HoMin's coming out (as in their time to perform) some of us on Twitter were hoping maybe they're waiting for JYJ's arrival and that possibly, the time HoMin go up stage, they'll be performing with JYJ.

It was fun spazzing with other DBSK fans. I mean, even for a few moments, we went to Fandom Heaven while totally lost in our own imaginations. I know deep down in their hearts, there is that longing to see them 5 together. I too, longed for that. But because of the current situation, that hope is somewhat drained. Or sth. We can only hope and wait patiently. I can only hope and wait patiently.

August 21, 2010 was considered a non-working holiday here in the Philippines. It was the anniversary of the late Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr. who was murdered on his arrival at the airport here in the Philippines. It was said he was the reason why the Philippines was made free from the reign of President Marcos' dictatorship. It was Senator Aquino who paved the way to the Philippines Democracy. Anyways, too much of my country's history.

Why did I discuss it here? Simply because it was like, a very important day for most Filipinos. It was too, for DBSK/TVXQ fans may they be a Cassiopeia, a BigEast or the i-Cassies~ we we're able to put the hash tags; #2stages1tvxq, TVXQ, JYJ and HoMin on the trending topics. It was a really really memorable day. Yes, there were some flaws and stuff like how delayed HoMin went up on stage for their performances, but still, seeing them just makes me happy. I can never be happy.

I will be very happy when this time comes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My only hope. ♥


Always Keep the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^