Monday, October 18, 2010

I'll Try to Update Every Now and Then

Yes. I will. Because I believe this blog of mine will and might probably be purged by blogspot. That I'm never gonna let it happen. I hope not. Anyways, I'm doing fine. Really. You can always check my twitter account and while you're at it, follow my tumblr account too. ♥

College life is not really easy. I realized I have to constantly strive for the best. Not because of my family's expectations but for myself. I know I'm not really the hard working type but I'm getting there. Hopefully, when things go right where they belong and when issues get settled, I'll be able to update my blogs. Damn, you don't have any idea how it feels like not updating my blog. It resulted to my excessive spamming and spazzing at Twitter. =)

And yes, I will buy that JYJ The Beginning Album. Just give me a year to save, lol. Anyways, lemme just leave you with my favorite maknae in the world, our very own Lord Voldemin, none other than the Choikang Changmin. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^