Sunday, October 24, 2010

LONG WEEKEND ;)

I started my week-end with a bang because fuck yeah, the Holy Trinity aka JYJ finally have twitter accounts. Me and a couple of friends over Twitter went cray cray for God knows how many hours now. =) Is this really life? For some reason, I am afraid. Afraid of something I don't what yet. But I shall ignore bad vibes. It should and will only be good vibes.

I hope all is well since it all started well. Keeping the faith. I will just post something tomorrow or later since its 3:45 AM now, October23rd and I can hear chickens err, quacking or however or whatever you call that sound chickens make every morning. And I'm hungry. *grumpy*

and yes. God bless Twitter. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^