Monday, December 13, 2010

one sunday afternoon

Today was a very tiring day. No kidding. Spent the whole dayafternoon on a shopping spree aka looking for materials to be used on Auntie and her group's Christmas presentation this December 15th, WALKING. Yes, walking. We looked for tambourines, bells, Santa hats and random cloth and others from one store to another, walking because some stores in our place have this connecting exits whachamacallit (short cuts, eh) so there, it somewhat made our rendezvous easier just a tad bit.

It was fun though really.

The best part was when we saw these:

see? It's sparkling. ♥♥♥ I bought it because there's DBSK on it and it's Kpop b*tch.


I must have been living like a hermit crab. Sparkling magazine's November 2010 issue is already out, I had just known. (grammar pls?)
can't they get any hotter? xD

Yes, I bought it immediately. For 150php, who wouldn't?


After paying at the Cashier, Auntie and I went to the supermarket and bought groceries. Ah! I really enjoy buying food. There's so much to choose from it's driving me insane. Honestly. Now I know why Kim Jaejoong, who won as the HOTTEST MALE IDOL 2010 in the recent 2nd Philippine Kpop Awards at the 2nd Philippine Kpop Convention, wants to own supermarket. Lookat the pics below:


Strawberries, Grapes, Star Fruit, Kiwi, Apples and Oranges. YUMMY!




and YAY for Asian pride. xD I think, by far, this is the only supermarket who sells Asian food in our place. The other branch sells some but not as many as this supermarket does.


Korean Ice cream. ^^ Ate one last time with Opel. =))
Soju. ♥ they also sell the drinking beverage TaeYang of BigBang endorsed. Forgot the name. haha. Tasted it too, and it was, errr, okay. Tastes like liquid. XD


There's Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Indonesian among many others. =)

After I spazzed at the Asian Food Section, we paid for the food we bought and then we went home.

took a pic with little cousin too hahaha


and bonus!





Though it was very tiring today, I still had fun. Haven't read all the contents of the mag. Will do it tomorrow. Hehe. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^