Saturday, December 11, 2010

TeeHees

Micky Christmas!



It's been a while. =)
just wanted to share this dorky gif of Jae expressing his happiness on his first time to New York. And just like him, I have also been busy with stuff. Went to the capital, Manila, few weeks ago for a concert. Also got the chance to meet my Auntie's idols. lol. Well, she says they're not really idols. More of like, the artists whom she support ( as how she would put it). I had great time really. And was finally able to board an airplane. took me 18 years, lol.

Today, since it's a Saturday, i'll just spent the day online. Still not feeling well. I had cough since last week but it has gotten better now, I think. Drank meds and plenty of water too that's why I keep going to the toilet. XD but it's better though than not doing anything to cure my cough. Why am sickly in cold weather? Ah.

This would be all for now. =) Stay away from colds! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^