Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sleepover at Opel's

Few days ago, Opel texted me asking if I would like to go with her and Zarah in their town's carnival. ;)



And now's my 3rd night staying at her place. We've spent the last few days watching movies together with Zarah, we also went online, we ate and we spazzed. We also went to their town's carnival last night since they are celebrating the town's (Consolacion) fiesta.



We rode on this Octopus looking ride which Opel referred to as Caterpillar. hahaha! 





 Lookie at the crowd. Too many people really. 



 Taken while on board the Caterpillar Ride. ^^ I was seated beside Zarah.



Afterwards, we tried our luck at this Color Number game. We just had to put coins in the number we'd like to bet on from Php1.00 to depends on how much you'd like to bet. The prize for ever bet depends on the amount you bet on. Your Php1.00 becomes Php16.00 and your Php2.00 becomes Php32.00~ When the ball stops on that number you placed your bet on, you win. I made a bet of Php2.00 on number 16 and won Php32.00 ^^


 We used our prize in buying Mango shake ;3


 and popcorn ^^



 and while we were munching on our popcorn, we saw this cute Korean Oppa haha!


 I did not dare risk my life trying the Ferris Wheel. I know I'm not strong enough to face reality. ;D




haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^