Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Because

Hello! ;D

Today is December 30, 2011 (pay day for employees XD). Tomorrow will be the 31st, last day of the year 2011. By midnight it will finally be January 1st of 2012. They say new year, new life. New haircut. ;))

Sorry, no haircut pics today. ^^;;v

I'm still home alone despite the fact today is a non-working holiday. Rizal Day is a Philippine national holiday celebrated every December 30th in commemoration of the execution (and his good works for our country) of our National Hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal. Some people mistook Rizal Day as Rizal's birth date which is... kind of... nvm.

Mom went out together with her sisters to visit our relatives (Grandpa's side) and probably have a little get together. I chose not to go because I am not fond of those things really. The conversations are always: "How are you?! You've changed a lot. What year are you now in college? How many kids do you now have? Where do you work?" yatidee yatadaaa. It would have been fun to go and meet some of our relatives who I don't really know and haven't met but I really don't like going to such gatherings especially when it's a late notice. I somehow feel like, the last resort. If you really wanted to see me and all that, you could have invited me sooner and not later. Idk. But this is what I really feel right now. I know, I should have just ignored those thoughts because it's the season to be jolly.....but.... Ah.

Also, Mom has a date with her bestfriend, Ate Kooky, this afternoon. She said Ate Kooky will be treating her to a foot spa. How I wish I was bestfriends with Ate Kooky too lol. It's not that I prefer to pamper myself than to spend time with my family. Time management. That's all. Ate Kooky invited Mom in advance so it's no big deal really. But argh. Nvm.

The purpose of this blog post is to only upload this:


;D Yes, those pictures you see in the wall are photos of myself and Mom. For the record: Mom put those pictures there. I tried to argue but what do you expect? Moms never lose. Those were taken during Mom's officemate's daughter's 18th birthday celebration.



Let's zoom in?



Keke. I thought I needed some entertainment in my life. So, I made that bulletin thingy. It used to be full of post-it notes during our preparation of the little gathering for TVXQ's 8th Anniversary here in Cebu. ;D Just a small gathering with simple photocards, Dong Bang Cookies, Games and fun! ;)

You will also see the homework I should be doing, which are due next year immediately.

Sometimes, I wonder how some of us get by. Being a student, a fangirl, a daughter, a friend, etc. Some of us may be working part/full time while studying. And some of us are breadwinners. Those people who work hard every single day makes me realize how a lazy bum I am. Hopefully, my determination in doing something will do my laziness justice. XDD


Piled up homework here I come! ;D


*cue bgm: TVXQ's O.Jun.Hap.* LET'Z DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^