Tuesday, November 20, 2012

121120 TVXQ in MANILA?

Recently in a presscon, Yunho said he wanted to have a concert here in the Philippines because he knows there are fans here.

(Trans Excerpted) Yunho said as his ambition, "If I say the country I want to hold a concert, it will be Philippines. I've heard many fans in that country are waiting for our concerts. Not only in Philippines, I want to visit all of countries." -http://www.twitlonger.com/show/k22jrj
Source: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1956618

SHJVDBJASVBDJHFBJHAVB

Then yesterday, in Philippine national TV:




AND




The news report is asking if there'll be a concert in Manila. That's the question, lol. Tease. Basically, news is all about TVXQ's world tour, the tix sell out in 3 mins, (not 2,000 but 20,000 lol) Catch Me album, & that a member wants to visit PH bcuz @CassPH ♥

No confirmation yet but the mere fact Yunho said he wanted to have a concert here in the Philippines is enough. Chance desu! I know it's been a while since I updated and I think this update is worth it. 8D

My feels cannot be contained. Videos are mine, yes. No need to credit me lol

Notes: (yes, these will exist from now on)
- Bigbang Alive Tour long overdue detailed fan-account
- more content to come hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^